CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIE DOUGH SANDWICH
TOTAL PREP TIME: 35-45 MINS
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Can Chickpeas, Rinsed
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Nibs or Chocolate Chips
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 Packet Kez's Kitchen Gluten Free Chewy Flourless Brownies
WHAT TO DO:
Cake Mix (Prep time: 20-30mins)
- Combine all ingredients (except Cacao Nibs and Brownies) into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fold through cacao nibs.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough mixture on top of a Kez's Kitchen Brownie and sandwich filling together.
- Place leftover dough into an airtight container and store in the fridge.
- Serve with fresh berries.