FUDGY BROWNIE BALLS
SERVE: MAKES 10-12 BALLS
TOTAL PREP TIME: 15 - 20 MINS
- 6 - 8 Kez's Kitchen Fudgy Chocolate Flourless Brownies (there are 6 Brownies in each packet)
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Rice Malt Syrup or Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Crushed Peanuts or Cashews
- 2 tsp Protein Powder (optional)
Add your chocolate brownies to a bowl and start to break them up. Add 2-4 tbs of Cacao Powder and 2 tsp Coconut Oil plus 2 tsp of Rice Malt Syrup (or Maple Syrup) and the Protein Powder. Mix together well until it all comes together like a dough then create balls and set in the fridge!
Tip: Using clean damp hands often helps the mixing process.
- To make the chocolate sauce add the remaining Cacao Powder, Coconut Oil , Syrup and Vanilla Extract to a saucepan and melt over medium heat until it all comes together like a rich chocolate sauce,
Let the sauce cool a bit then dip half the brownie balls into the cacao mix and top with Crushed Cashews or Peanuts and pop into the fridge for 10 minutes to set !