FLOURLESS BROWNIE MINI TRIFLES
TOTAL PREP TIME: 20 - 25 MINS
- 1 packet Kez's Kitchen Fudgy Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly (normal or vegan)
- 1 cup Whipped Coconut Cream or Regular Cream
- 2 -3 tsp Coconut Sugar or Maple Syrup
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Fresh Strawberries
- 1/3 cup Fresh Blueberries
- Handful of Crushed Peanuts
- 1-2 tsp Dedicated Coconut
Add your jelly mix with hot and cold water to the bottom of your trifle cups and set in the fridge for 20 minutes as per directions on the packet.
While the jelly is setting, whisk up your coconut cream or regular cream and add in maple syrup or coconut sugar plus vanilla essence to the cream. Once it’s thickness nicely, set in the fridge.
Chop up each brownie into 6 -8 pieces to create little brownie crouton squares.
Slice up your strawberries & set aside with the blueberries.
Once your jelly is set, take the mini trifle bowls out and add the brownie croutons on top of the jelly then add in dollops of cream ( at least 4-5 spoons ) followed by drizzles of maple syrup and your sliced strawberries and blueberries
Top with brownie pieces.
Garnish with crushed peanuts and desiccated coconut.