The change of seasons is a great time to clean up your pantry and make it "Pinterest" ready.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you to achieve this.
• Do a big clean out and empty the pantry of all out of date items and donate any non-perishable food that your family are not likely to eat.
• Considering any changes in shelving structures or ways you might improve your pantry.
• Perhaps add a background wallpaper or a quick coat of paint to freshen up the space.
• Buy or upcycle food storage containers like glass jars or plastic containers for Cereals, Nuts, Spices, Pasta and Rice.
• Clear plastic containers are also great for sachets and oddly shaped packets, keeping them upright and organised.
• Don’t forget to label food with names and use by dates, especially for foods that may look similar like self-raising and plain flour.
• Use cane and wire baskets for things like bread, onions and potatoes so you can always see what’s available.
• Group like products such as tin cans, glass jars and other containers in straight easy to see lines.
• Place foods most eaten in the most convenient easily accessible positions.
• Jump onto Pinterest or YouTube for pantry formats similar to yours and discover new ideas and tricks to get the most out of your space.
Now that you're all set up with your fresh new pantry- snap it to be the envy of all your friends!