At Kez’s we love indulgence. Here are our top five ways to spoil yourself this Queen's Birthday long weekend.
1. High Tea- Nothing says indulgence like fine china teapots and high tea. There are just so many fantastic high tea options available in every capital city (and many regional towns), so grab a friend and book a high tea indulgence.
2. Spa date- Book a spa treatment or organise your own at home. A complete home spa experience should include a face mask, body exfoliator, moisturiser, candles and some decadent bath salts for the full effect.
3. Champagne breakfast- For a great kick start to your day, why not organise a cheeky champagne breakfast with your bestie. You could even take this time to start planning your next holiday together.
4. Mini Mani- Feel like you're on top of the world by treating yourself to a mini mani or pedi, just because you’re worth it.
5. Going solo to the movies- Take some quiet time to yourself, choose a movie just for you and shout yourself to a day time movie date, grab a coffee on the way in, sit back and enjoy.
Enjoy your royal weekend!