Date nights don’t need to be expensive or extravagant (although that can be fun too). At Kez’s we enjoy the simple things in life and we encourage you to take the same approach with date nights. Try our list of date night ideas that will help connect you and your partner and create a little romance along the way.
1. Picnic under the stars - get away from technology and find a quiet picnic spot under the stars.
2. Outdoor cinema - pick a film, pack a picnic and head to an outdoor cinema near you.
3. Go to a night market/festival - night markets are so great for date night because you can meander around sampling different foods, as well as picking up a gift.
4. Walk along the beach – this is one of the most relaxing ways to unwind and reconnect with your partner.
5. Dance - how long has it been since you have danced together? Book a dance lesson or find a live music venue playing music conducive to partner dancing (think Spanish music).
6. Cruise - there are many dinner cruises and boat rides available in or near every capital city. Jump on board to enjoy dinner and the sunset on the water.
7. Book a play or musical tickets for an extra special treat. Don’t forget to leave time prior to the show for a quick bite of dinner.
Whatever you get up to on date night be sure to leave yourself enough time to talk and connect, after all that’s the most important part!